Seeking Experience Coaches
At Zastc we believe talent is secondary to hard work and are in the business of crafting an environment conducive to allowing those who put work ethic first to thrive and flourish.
Zastc Fitness is an early stage fitness enterprise seeking part time coaching staff starting at 12 hours. We offer a competitive salary for experienced coaches. There is opportunity for growth to our general manager position who earns base plus commissions.
Location: El Cajon, CA
Duties & Responsibilities
- As a member of our staff you represent what it is to be a Zastc Leader. You are an advocate for and are an inspiration to the community you serve. You lead by example that a healthy lifestyle is one where fitness is a daily priority, nutrition is balanced and follows a set of lifestyle guidelines that leads to longevity. Those guidelines include: adequate sleep, hydration, self care and support.
- Start and lead classes with an energetic experience though an effective warm up, workout of the day, and cool down.
- Identify beginners and members in need of individualized attention and provide effective corrections to them.
- Be able to operate team software for communications, member management, and others to be effective in your workplace.
Desired Skills & Experience
- CrossFit LV1 or Equivalent Coaching Experience
- Competition Experience A Plus